donation box

We are most grateful for your support. Money that is given to us is tax deductible, as we are a registered 501(C)(3). The money is used for the upkeep and management of the Park.

Here are Four Ways to donate money:

  1. You can snail mail us a check. PO Box 185, Garberville, CA 95542.
  2. You can drop your loose change (or something larger) into our account at Vocality Credit Union on Redwood Drive (757) in Garberville.  Account number is #11xxx
  3. You can become a Sponsor.  Please call the office 707-923-2928.  And prepare to have us display your logo on the website LIKE THIS and say lots of nice things about you.
  4. EASIEST: You can push the handy PayPal donation button.  If you are on your computer, it is at the top of the right-hand sidebar. If you are on your phone, just scroll to the bottom of any page. This website is now secure, so no worries. And we are most grateful for donations of ANY size.

Money is not the only thing the Park welcomes:

  1. We really love our VOLUNTEERSHere is how to become one.
  2. If you don’t see an activity that appeals to you on the list, suggest something you would like to do. It’s possible we might need that.  For instance, we need an updated map of the Park. Can you do cartography? Call the office – 707-923-2928.
  3. Want to start a new activity at the Park? We welcome great ideas. Take a look at How to Start a New Project at the Park.
  4. When we throw fund-raisers and other parties, we sometimes need balloons, crepe paper, flowers and the like. Got any you want to give away? And storage? We always need storage containers.  Call the office – 707-923-2928.