Become a Volunteer!
There are lots of ways to put your energy in action at the Community Park! We always need helpers, and we welcome you. We invite you to participate in the many programs taking place throughout the year.
Activities range from
- Park Farm Care and Harvest (spring/summer months)
- Garberville Farmers Market Helper (May-October Fridays),
- Cal Fresh Outreach Program food basket packing (Wednesday mornings during spring/summer)
- Cal Fresh Outreach Program food basket delivery
- The Easter Egg Hunt (April) Volunteer
- Picnic in the Park Volunteer (September).
If any of these sound like something you’d like to be a part of, please fill out the volunteer form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail it to us at PO Box 185 Garberville, Ca 95542.
We’d love your help!
(To print an 8.5″ x 11″ copy of the Volunteer Sign-Up Form below, first click this link. Then print the form.)